ABS-Lock II-B Fall Protection Anchor Concrete / Wood | embedded / screwed
- DIBt-certified / Ü sign (Z-14.9-688)
- EN 795:2012, B + CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Designed for concrete and load-bearing wooden structures
- Concrete ≥ C20/25 (B25)
- Minimum rafter dimensions: 120mm x 120mm
- Recommended accessories: Special Adhesive WIT-VM-250
- IMPORTANT: Axial loads may only be applied in wood installations when countered!!
- Designed for use in combination with our ABS-Lock I
- When installing the device in Germany, please observe the provisions stated in the national technical approval
Product description ABS-Lock II-B
Anchorage point for suspended ceilings: ABS-Lock II-B window guard solution
Our stainless steel ABS-Lock II-B sleeve is the counterpart to our detachable ABS-Lock I anchorage eyelet. This sleeve is available in a variety of different lengths and can either be cemented into a concrete structure or screwed into wood. A range of angular tabs let you easily install our ABS-Lock II-B in a suspended ceiling. This makes this system the perfect fall arrest partner for securing your windows. The sleeve lies flush with the ceiling so that it does not spoil the aesthetic look of your rooms.
This system is the ideal solution in a window situation. The anchorage eyelet is detachable so that it does not stop you opening the window. The anchorage device never gets in your way. And simply grab hold of an ABS-Lock I TelePole telescopic rod to easily and safely reach your detachable anchorage eyelet - even in awkward places.
Our ABS-Lock II-B is supplied with a plug to protect it during plastering work as well as a plastic cap. For a particularly high-class look, we also supply an optional stainless steel cap: Click here for more details on our ABS-Lock II Steel Cover.