ABS-Lock II-ST Fall Protection Anchor Steel | countered
- General national technical approval (German: "abZ"): Z-14.9-688
- Ü symbol
- EN 795:2012, B + CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Suitable for steel structures
- Optional: Extra short version with hexagonal head
- Specially designed for use in combination with our ABS-Lock I
Product description ABS-Lock II-ST
ABS-Lock II-ST - securely countered
Our ABS-Lock II-ST stainless steel sleeve is drilled thorugh steel or wood and countered on the other side. The sleeve is available in a variety of different lengths and is the counterpart to our detachable ABS-Lock I anchorage eyelet. When combined, these components offer you a reliable fall protection system at the touch of a button: Simply insert the ABS-Lock I into the sleeve when you need it and remove it again when you are finished.
Upon request, we also supply a shorter version of our ABS-Lock II-ST with a hexagonal head. The ABS-Lock II-ST is supplied with a plug to protect it during plastering work. Our standard package also includes a plastic cap. Do you value a particularly high-class look? Then our ABS-Lock II Steel Cover protective cap is just what you are looking for.