ABS-Lock Loop Fall Protection Anchor Pitched Roof | screwed
- EN 795:2012, A + CEN/TS 16415:2017
- Virtually invisible when installed
- Designed for load-bearing wooden structures
- The loop is simply screwed onto a wooden rafter (also suitable for over-rafter insulation)
- Minimum rafter dimensions: 60mm x 120mm
Product description ABS-Lock Loop
Virtually invisible: ABS-Lock Loop fall arrest device for pitched roofs
Are you on the lookout for an inconspicuous alternative to a standard roof hook? Our stainless steel ABS-Lock Loop anchor device secures up to 3 individuals whilst they are working on a roof surface. The stainless steel cable (Ø 5mm) is simply screwed onto a load-bearing wooden rafter. Once it has been installed, you can hardly see it.
We recommend using this anchor loop with our specially designed PPE kit for roofers: Our ABS Roofer Kit includes a comfortable safety harness, a lanyard equipped with a rope shortener and integrated shock pack, a tape sling and a practical protective bag.
The anchor loop is installed using 2 stainless steel screws which are automatically supplied with the loop. The loop includes a tab which has been laser-etched to provide information on all the relevant standards and specifications.