ABS-Lock X-H-14+2 Fall Protection Anchor Wood | screwed
- General national technical approval (German: "abZ"): Z-14.9-688
- Ü symbol
- EN 795:2012, A + CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Designed for load-bearing wooden structures
- Beam width: ≥ 60 mm
- Cladding depth: ≥ 24 mm
- Installation materials included
- Add a supporting tube for usage as an end or corner post in a lifeline system
- When installing the device in Germany, please observe the provisions stated in the national technical approval
Product description ABS-Lock X-H-14+2
Fall arrest device for installation on wooden cladding
Our ABS-Lock X-H-14+2 single anchorage point for wooden cladding with a depth of 24 mm and upwards can be used by up to 3 individuals as a retention or arresting system. This anchor has been specially designed to buckle under a lateral load and is installed in the ground. The main anchor component is a rod (Ø 16 mm) which buckles when subjected to the force of a fall in order to reduce the leverage effect. As a result, the force actually exerted on the subsurface is minimal and can be easily absorbed.
Our ABS-Lock X-H-14+2 anchor is installed using 16 stainless steel screws: The 14 shorter screws are screwed into the wooden cladding. The two long screws need to be screwed into a load-bearing beam or rafter. Add one of our special ABS-Lock X supporting tubes to upgrade your anchor for use in a lifeline system.
During roof work, your workers can attach themselves securely to the anchorage point using suitable personal fall protection equipment (first and foremost through the use of a safety harness combined with a self-retracting lifeline). If you want to find out which is the best choice of equipment for your own needs, then please contact us. Click here for a list of ABS contacts.