ABS-Lock X-Solar Fall Protection Anchor Pitched Roof | countered with plate
- EN 795:2012, A + CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Suitable for PV and solar panel struts
- Max. profile dimensions: 50 mm x 50 mm
- The load-bearing capacity of the supporting substructure must be checked prior to installation!
- Installation materials included
- Upgrade with a supporting tube for usage as an end or corner post in a lifeline system
Product description ABS-Lock X-Solar
Fall arrest device for PV modules and solar panels
When clamped onto a solar panel or PV module strut, our ABS-Lock X-Solar offers you a sturdy anchorage point capable of securing up to 3 individuals. Use this anchor device as a single anchorage point - or simply upgrade it to incorporate it in your lifeline system.
The stainless steel anchor rod (Ø 16mm) is designed to buckle under stress - thus greatly reducing the force of a fall. Before installing our ABS-Lock X-Solar anchor, however, you should double check to make sure that the load-bearing capacity of your system strut is sufficient.
The anchorage point is simply clamped straight onto the strut of your PV system using a base and counter plate (100 x 100 mm). Our ABS-Lock X-Solar is suitable for all directions of load - making it ideal for use on a pitched roof surface.