ABS-Lock X-T Fall Protection Anchor Trapezoidal sheeting | Toggle bolts
- National technical approval ("abZ"): Z-14.9-688
(In Germany pls. observe the provisions stated in the abZ)
- Ü symbol
- EN 795:2012, A + CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Trapezoidal sheeting (positive/negative), steel ≥ 0.63 mm
- Warm roofs, distance between the bores: 180 to 250 mm
- Installation materials included
- Add a support tube for usage as an end or corner post in a lifeline system
Product description ABS-Lock X-T
Anchor with national technical approval (“abZ”) for trapezoidal sheeting
Are you looking for a fall arrest system which has been approved by the German Institute for Construction Technology (German: DIBt) for a roof made of trapezoidal sheeting? Then our ABS-Lock X-T anchor is just the one for you! This stainless steel anchorage point - equipped with a rod (Ø 16mm) designed to buckle under stress - has been awarded national technical approval (German: "abZ") and accordingly bears the corresponding Ü symbol.
This anchorage device has been specially devised for trapezoidal roof sheeting (positive and negative). It can be deployed either as a single anchorage point or as a support for safety components in a lifeline system. This safety solution is installed using 4 toggle bolts which are included in the package.
Our anchorage point has been tested for lateral loads and is capable of simultaneously protecting up to 3 workers from falls. Round up your safety concept with a special PPE set for roofers.