ABS Dome OnTop Fusion Guardrail Domed Rooflights | fused
- EN 14122-3:2001 + DIN EN 13374-A:2013
- Fused onto a bitumen or PVC surface - absolutely penetration-free
- Bitumen patches included, PVC patches need to be provided and cut to size onsite
- Up to 90% lighter than a system based on weights
- Designed for roof pitches ≤ 10°
- Domed rooflights: Max. 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- Height: Approx. 1,140 mm
- Post dimensions: 30 x 70 x 1,150 mm
- Distance between the posts: 2.50 m.
Product description ABS Dome OnTop Fusion
Penetration-free guardrail system specially designed for domed rooflights
Our ABS Dome OnTop Fusion guardrail offers penetration-free fall protection around domed rooflights. You will not require any additional weights when installing our new ABS Safety guardrail system as it is simply fused onto a bitumen or fabric-reinforced plastic membrane surface. Once it has been set up, cover the feet of our ABS Dome OnTop Fusion guardrail with squares of roof membrane material. Then simply fuse these onto the roof membrane surface.
As this system is really lightweight and easy to handle, you will not have any problems getting it up onto your roof. Our ABS Dome OnTop Fusion guardrail is tested and certified in accordance with EN 14122-3:2001 and EN 13374:2013. It is suitable for flat roofs with a maximum pitch of 10°.