ABS Dome OnTop Weight Guardrail Domed Rooflights | weighted down
- EN 13374:2013
- Penetration-free installation
- Designed for flat roofs with a pitch of up to 10°
- Domed rooflights: 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- Handrail height: 1100mm
- Distance between the posts: 2.50 m
- Weighted down using special UV-resistant plastic weights
- Weights: 760 x 800 x 100 mm (2 x 25 kg)
- Incl. special fleece material to protect the surface
Product description ABS Dome OnTop Weight
Guardrail for domed rooflights, penetration-free due to a system of weights.
Our ABS Dome OnTop Weight offers penetration-free fall protection around domed rooflights. A specially-designed, UV-resistant synthetic weight is placed at each of the 4 corners of this guardrail system to weigh it down and keep it in place. This means that it is no longer necessary to penetrate or damage your roof membrane surface. Due to its easy-to-handle design, you will not have any problems getting the individual system components up onto your roof.
Our ABS Dome OnTop Weight guardrail is tested and certified in accordance with EN 13374:2013 (wind load). It is suitable for usage on any flat roof surface with a maximum pitch of 10°. The handrail is at a height of approximately 1,100 mm. The system is supplied with special fleece material which is placed under the weights to protect the surface.