ABS-Lock SYS IV Lifeline System 6mm | traversable
- National technical approval ("abZ"): Z-14.9-786
(In Germany pls. observe the provisions stated in the abZ)
- Ü symbol
- EN 795:2012, C & CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Fully-traversable intermediate brackets and corners
- Offers a range of system supports for all surfaces
- Designed for concrete, wood, steel, facades and virtually any roof type (flat, pitched, metal and seam)
- 6 mm stainless steel cable (V4A)
- Simultaneous protection for up to 4 individuals
Product description ABS-Lock SYS IV
Discover the perfect horizontal lifeline system for your roof, facade or industrial application
Our ABS-Lock SYS IV is a particularly user-friendly lifeline system. Thanks to a selection of different corner elements and a 6mm flexible stainless steel cable, this system blends in perfectly with your building structure whilst remaining 100 % traversable. Up to 4 workers can use the anchorage system at any given time. Furthermore, in the case of a fall, using a stainless steel ABS ForceLimiter reduces the ensuing force to an absolute minimum.
You can secure your workers over virtually any distance with our ABS-Lock SYS IV lifeline system - interruption-free. Our glider simply runs right over the intermediate supports and corner elements so there is no need for the user to unhook/re-hook. Our special ABS ProSlide aluminum glider and the aluminium roller glider ABS SkyRoll offer the ultimate in maneuverability. Whether you have to combat corners, pillars, differences in height or particularly narrow accesses: Our ABS-Lock SYS IV system allows you to set up a reliable fall protection system in just about any situation.
When planning and installing your system, the numerous practical connection options offered by our ABS-Lock SYS IV come out top. Our ABS TI-FlexCurve, which can be manually adjusted, is the central component of this system: This curve element can be individually adjusted to fit any angle up to 180° - completely tool-free. This practical curve element can be used to easily get around the roof apex, corners or any other obstacle.
All ABS-Lock SYS lifeline systems have been tested in accordance with EN 795, type C, and are manufactured using weather-resistant V4A stainless steel components. The intermediate components included in our anchorage systems have all been subjected to extensive static and dynamic load tests on the respective surfaces.
Support & Downloads
- ABS Lock SYS II & IV traversable lifeline system | Manual 4.5 MB
- ABS Clevis for ABS-Lock SYS lifeline systems | Manual 617.1 KB
- ABS Universal attachment bracket for ABS-Lock SYS lifeline systems | Manual 981.4 KB
- ABS TI-Bracket 6mm | Item drawing 55.9 KB
- ABS-Lock SYS IV Horizontal Lifeline System | Certificate 1.4 MB
- ABS-Lock SYS | Basics lifeline systems 279.3 KB
Positioning intermediate supports
Our ABS-Lock SYS lifeline system is licensed for a maximum distance of 10 meters between adjacent supports. However, only in exceptional cases can this be practically implemented. Therefore, we recommend planning the following distances for installation on the surfaces listed below:
- Concrete: 7-10 m
- Rigid steel structures: 7-10 m
- Trapezoidal sheeting: 7-8 m
- Sandwich panels: 7-8 m
- Metal seam roofs: 7-8 m
- Wooden structures (beams/cladding): 7-8 m
- Hollow core slabs: 7-8 m
Please also note: The greater the distance between the individual intermediate supports, the more difficult it is to offset cable sag.