ABS SafetyHike Vertical Lifeline System for permanently installed ladders
- DIN EN 353-1:2002
- Suitable for simultaneous usage by 4 individuals (1 person per glider
- Fixed guide with stainless steel cable (8mm)
- A range of top section protrusions available - up to 130cm
- Simply clamped onto the rungs of the ladder
- Specially-designed vertical ladder glider with a blocking mechanism to stop falls
- Available in virtually any cable length - from 3 to max. x meters
- Rung profile: Max. 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm; other sizes available upon request
Product description ABS SafetyHike
Guarantees a safe descent: Protruding vertical lifeline solution
Safe right to the very last rung: Our ABS SafetyHike system is a fall protection solution with an integrated vertical rope guide. With its practical rope glider and easily traversable intermediate brackets, this system is a synonym for ultimate safety on permanently-installed vertical ladders. Compared to other vertical lifeline solutions, our ABS SafetyHike offers one decisive advantage: The upper end can be equipped with a 130 cm-long protrusion module. This guarantees that you can get on and off safely.
Our ABS SafetyHike is screwed straight onto the ladder which saves drilling into the facade. This vertical lifeline system is manufactured from stainless steel and fulfills the requirements set down in the PPE directive. It has been licensed and tested in accordance with DIN EN 353-1 and RfU 11.073 ("Recommendations for Use") published by the Vertical Group (VG11). Each vertical lifeline glider secures 1 individual. A total of up to 4 individuals can use the system at the same time.