ABS-Lock Falz IV Standing Seam ZW Fall Protection Anchor Metal Roof | clamped
- EN 795:2012, C + CEN/TS 16415:2013
- Clamped onto a seam - completely penetration-free
- Mounted on a single seam
- e.g. Rheinzink and similar systems; also suitable for copper standing seam panels (Cu)
- Exclusively designed for lifeline systems
Product description ABS-Lock Falz IV Standing Seam ZW
Designed for lifeline systems installed on metal seam roofs. Also ideal for leading a cable over the roof apex
Our ABS-Lock Falz IV Standing Seam ZW ist designed for implementation in a lifeline system. It is used to bridge an obstacle to prevent the stainless steel lifeline cable stretched across it from coming into contact with this obstacle.
Our stainless steel intermediate support is simply clamped on to the seam using aluminum clamps that fit perfectly. The clamps allow you to install the device without having to penetrate the roof membrane. This keeps your roof surface sealed up whilst providing a reliable anchorage device to simultaneously secure several individuals on top of your metal seam roof surface.
Our ABS-Lock Falz IV Standing Seam ZW model has been certified for exclusive usage as a component in a lifeline system. If you require a single anchorage point for a standing seam roof, just click here.
Support & Downloads
- ABS-Lock Falz-IV-ST standing seam fall protection anchor | Manual 1.6 MB
- ABS-Lock Falz IV ZW for Copper standing seams| Item drawing 74.0 KB
- ABS-Lock Falz IV ZW for Steel standing seams| Item drawing 74.0 KB
- ABS-Lock Falz IV | Siegel-Zertifikat 405.9 KB
- ABS-Lock Falz-IV | Certificate 1.2 MB
- ABS-Lock Falz-IV Anschlagpunkt | Ausschreibung 142.5 KB